My Blog List

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Welcome to My Blog - Creating Science for Me

Hello everyone,
If you have made it to this page than I'm sure you know a little about Science For Me. Science for Me is my creation. It is a series of science workbooks for teens and preteens that struggle with science concepts. The series focuses on making complex concepts easier to understand. Within the series we will also include resources to provide additional experiences for parents and the students.

I have decided to create this blog to chronicle my experience creating this series of books, and to give myself more accountability. Ideas are great, but implementing an idea is tough. Hopefully, you will follow me on this journey from writing to publishing to promoting. My goal is to attend the Harlem Book Fair in 2011 with a published book in hand.

Status so far:
I have not finished writing the book at this point. So far I have (1) Preface (2) Appendix 1(3) Glossary of Terms. I am using a book entitled The Complete Guide to Self Publishing to assist this process.

For the next thirty days I will be on summer break so I am determined to finish the rest of the first book of the series

No comments:

Post a Comment