My Blog List

Monday, July 26, 2010

Working Hard or Hardly Working?


I'm not sure which one I'm doing at this point. As far as the book, Science for Me, I have organized each chapter into a folder. This strategy has helped with organization. Sometimes you have to do it "old school". Today I found myself in Borders Cafe writing amongst the other customer. There are soo many people that regularly sit in the cafe. What do these people do for a living? Most of them would have to be freelance writers or something of that nature. What a life? Or should I say what a work life?
It continues to be unbearibly hot in the DC metro area. Well, atleast its summer break for most teachers and students. Most people don't realize that this area has 100% humidity most of the time. So I'll use that tired statement we hear so often during the summer, "It's not the heat, it's the humidity".
My goal is to get some followers. I wonder how to do that? I have decided to start networking again. I will attend a luncheon tomorrow. Maybe I can promote the blog. More info later

No comments:

Post a Comment