My Blog List

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Inspiration Board

Recently I read the following post on LeasaPea Musings Blog


From LesaPea Musings: What wonderful things inspiration boards are. These few images have inspired me greatly and I just had to share them with you. Do you have an inspiration board, wall or mobile??? I need to get started, what about you? But if you don't have one, consider working on starting one this weekend. It could be antique pictures with a mix of modern, fashion, movies or beautiful pictures of loved ones and scenery, with scripture verses. Also anything would be suitable, for example an old window, an antique mirror frame with a cork board inside and I'm thinking I'll use an old door. I guess it depends on how big or small you want to go.


More from Lesa Pea

My comment: I love this post. I have been toying with the idea of completing an inspiration board for a while now. I really like the fact that it doesn't have to be a plain poster board. If you don't mind, I'm going to post this on my own blog, and when i actually complete the board I'll post the pic. Thanks for the great idea

Stay tuned for my inspiration Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment